Our Service Delivery Philosophy
Financial Fitness is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to assisting those experiencing financial difficulty in finding their way to financial stability. In doing so, Financial Fitness recognizes that it is important to consider, as a foundation for all service delivery decisions, the following:
- The needs and preferences of the persons served as the centre of all considerations, respecting the uniqueness of each individual and situation.
- The rights of persons served to make decisions about service or support, consistent with their own needs, and with full access to available support.
- The right of persons served to refuse or discontinue service or support, within the limits set by service agreements, and after being informed of the potential impact of such a decision.
- Respect for the values and beliefs of the persons served.
- A commitment to engaging persons served in shaping programs and services.
Recognition of the importance of the whole context, including an individual’s family, friends and community, as well as social, cultural and spiritual aspects